Monday, December 27, 2010

small space organizer....

It seems I have this knack for organizing and utilizing small spaces. I have always been able to come up with useful ways to use odds and ends in ways most would never imagine...and it just kindof evolved from there. 
My father was very handy and innovative. I learned a lot from him when I was very young - even though, at the time I didn¹t know it. 
I always love when someone asks "do you have a use for this?" - 'this' usually being some odd little piece of furniture or knick-knack... and my answer is almost always "yes!" I can ALWAYS find something to do with those miscellaneous little 'this' and 'thats'. 
ahhhhhh.... If only I had the space. 
Since getting a patent is not in my budget, I thought I would share my ideas and discoveries in a blog... so enjoy and feel free to contact me IF you need help to a small space dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment