Wednesday, December 29, 2010

small kitchens...

A few years back, I was living in a small 160 sq.ft. apartment. 
That included the living room, bedroom, kitchen and bath. I LOVED my 
little place. 
The kitchen was basically a few cabinets, sink, stove and fridge on a 8' wall. Not a lot of storage space. BUT it had this "dead-end" wall a few feet wide that was JUST PERFECT for this old semi-antique looking dresser I got at a consignment store for $80.
The dresser is maybe 4 feet high, 2 or 2 1/2 feet wide and 14" deep. It has 5 drawers that worked perfectly for storing all my snack foods, bread, canned food, paper plates etc. as well as my tool drawer. PLUS I was able to utilize the top to hold my microwave that didn't fit on any of my countertop space.
An old dresser is a definate must have in a tiny kitchen... 
IF YOU HAVE THE SPACE : )

No comments:

Post a Comment