Sunday, January 2, 2011

the perfect little desk

I spend a lot of time at my desk at home BUT I have a small room and don't have much space for a large desk. I found a great "student" desk on craigslist for $40. I brought it home and realized that once I put my monitor on top that I didn't have space for the keyboard... not to mention IF the keyboard did fit, I would be sitting just inches from the screen...NOT good. I was sooo bummed. I loved this little desk. I pulled out the drawer to see if maybe I could attach a keyboard shelf and found that by just turning over the drawer and sliding it back in that it made the perfect spot for my keyboard.I still need to paint the bottom of the drawer so it looks nicer, but I couldn't be happier with the way the little desk worked out and it hardly takes up any space at all.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent ideas! I love your look, modern, and charming. I look forward to your next post.
    Aenne Carver

    ReplyDelete